Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of Preschool


Today was Josie's first day of preschool! She was so excited, but also a little nervous too. She had to have her special kitty ride in the car with her, but she was brave enough to go into school without him. It's hard to really get a 3 year old to talk and explain things in great detail, but from what I got out of her, everything seemed to go great! I really like her teacher and it should be a fun year!


And, here is a photo of the boy, I feel like if I post a photo of Josie I need to post one of Will to be "fair." So here he is being smiley and happy before we took sister to school.


17 comments:

marathonmom said...

They both are so beautiful. Josie brings back such great memories of preschool times. Enjoy them.

I can not believe the smile on that big guy. I could just eat him up. He is a chunk.

I have to get the girls on the blog tomorrow to see them.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby boy! That picture is so priceless and tells you everything about his personality in one photo! Josie is so dang cute as well...she looks so excited to go to school!

Belkycita said...

She looks so cute on her first day!! and that is the biggest smile ever!

John and Rachael Alexander said...

Love the picture of will! Glad Josie's first day went well!

Emily K. said...

Wow, preschool? Pretty exciting stuff. I would love to meet your little guy. He look so fun to be around. We decided not to do preschool for Tay. She'll be fine though. Hope you are well. I've wanted to give you a call. Maybe I will soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa - I made a blog for our graduating class....go check it out and let me know what you think. If you could spread the word to anyone you are still in contact with that would be great!

Anonymous said...

I'm an idiot...forgot to tell you the link...it's late!

http://www.svhs1998.blogspot.com/

Shanna Hurd said...

Thanks Lisa, The high school blog will be fun!!Thats cool of Autumn to do that. I didn't make it to our class reunuin either. It was the twins birthday and we had a big family campout dor them. I really wish I could of made it.
Josie looks so cute! Ashton Starts prescool today. Time goes by so fast! We better enjoy these moments while we can:)

Jeanne Lewis said...

She looks so cute! Do you want to meet for lunch with me and Christine Cavaness on September 23rd? I will have my kids.

Camilla Millar said...

Your Will is ADORABLE!! TOTALLY TOTALLY sqeezable. I wish I could just pinch his cheeks right now!

Chris and Kelsie said...

How fun Josie started preschool. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up. I bet she will love it. Will is so cute. That smile is priceless. Thanks for the email.

joeandjill said...

Your kids are so cute, I love that smiley picture of your little boy!! I also love the straight hair on Josie, she looks so gorgeous!! I am glad things are going well for you guys.

Sara said...

Hi Lisa!! I'm glad you found me. Wow, I haven't seen pics of your family in forever. Josie sure has grown up -- what a beauty! I looove her blue eyes. Wow! And congrats on your baby boy ... he's such a chubby guy... I love chubby babes! So cute.

Please keep in touch!
I'll come back a bit later and catch up on your blog :)

Sara

s g said...

I love the special kitty...Josie looks so adorable and grown up!! Lewis had his first day of pre-school this week too. Our babies are getting bigger and I am loving those chubs...what a cutie!!

Chris said...

i knew sam many years ago and stumbled onto your blog while "blog hopping" it looks like you guys are happy. tell sam that chris packer says hello.

Unknown said...

wow i can't believe how cute Josie is... looks just like you. So my question is... was she a cloning experiment that Sam did at medical school? hope you guys are doing well.

Lisa said...

Hey LIS!!! How are you?! Your kids are soo cute, Josie looks JUST like you!! And your boy is such a chunk, they way each little guy should be, so cute! I'm soo glad you found me, and jealous you get to live close to SV now! I keep telling my kids about how we use to sleep our on your tramp and our deck all summer long...anyway- keep in touch.