My baby boy is now a one year old! His birthday was actually back in April, but I am a horrible blogger. He is such a great kid. So easy going and happy all of the time! We didn't do much for Will's birthday, just a small family party, Sam was able to come though, and that was the best part! Will loves to eat, always has. At his one year checkup he weight 26 lbs 13 oz and 31 inches tall. Looking back in Sam's baby book, Will is the exact same size as Sam was at one year. I am happy he is growing so healthy and strong, but sad he is no longer a baby. It's funny, it seems I am always anxious for time to pass, waiting for Sam's next day off, waiting for residency to be over, waiting for life to get easier?, etc. But when I really think about it, I don't want my babies getting any older!
Dick and Jane 1st Birthday Party
13 years ago
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Will!!!
He is so cute and BIG!!
Yes, you are a bad blogger, I'm not afraid to say!! Happy Birthday to him. what a cute kid. Hope everything else is going well for you.
Yeah, you're back! He looks like such a happy boy :) and I do the same thing- I wish my days away, and then wish I could have them back!
Hey Lisa! I just saw you dropped by my site (don't be afraid to say hi :) ) ... your kids are so cute, I didn't even realize you had a little boy!
How the heck are ya?
You take after your big sister with the bad blogger skills. It's great to see how big and cute Will is and to Josie. Can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month. Do we have a couch to stay on?
Wow the time flys and they grow up so fast. They both are so cute!!
Wow I also can't believe Will is a year old, it seems like you just had him! Time does go by way too fast!
What a cutie! Our Sam is on that track too. At 9 months he weighed 21 lbs! Can't wait to see you guys at the reunion!
Post a Comment