Friday, May 14, 2010

And now we wait . . . .

So, most of my tests have came back, and they are normal. So the neurologist sent me to the neurosurgeon. The neurosurgeon is pretty certain I don't have a tumor, but wants to follow me, so I will have a repeat MRI in August to see if there have been any changes, etc. I see the neurologist in June to get a spinal tap (another test to confirm/rule out MS) and then go over all my test results.
I feel pretty healthy, except for the fact that I am anxious beyond belief!

5 comments:

Momma J said...

Well thats good that things are showing up normal. Hopefully they will figure it all out soon! We hope you get well soon!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad things are coming back as "normal"! Great news. I hope you stay healthy and all is well!!

Rob and Dani said...

Thanks so much for the update. I have been checking everyday. It is a good thing that they are ruling out some scary possibilities. I can only imagine the anxiety. Hang in there while you continue testing - and really I am here if you need anything!

Emily K. said...

Oh, I've been wondering. I'm glad you got a little good news. Let's hope the other tests come out good, as well. Yuck!! A Spinal Tap? Rohnie had to have one of those when he was little. Not fun. What a rollercoaster. Thinkin' of you often.

Tami said...

I had no idea things were going on. Sorry--I should be a better friend!! So happy that everything is coming back normal. Take care of yourself!!