Yay thanks for writing - what a great surprise and how nice to have a way to stay in touch. Cute picture of Josie! Yep, we bought Chad and Elise's house and moved in on Wednesday. I must have been in denial this whole time because it's been really surreal since then. Write more on your blog! Pictures too!
I am a mom to a little princess and jolly boy, my husband is a busy resident who works really hard on small amouts of sleep. We are just trying to make it through residency, and enjoy the ride along the way!
5 comments:
Yeehaw! So happy to have you join us!
Andrea
josie is so cute!! glad you are in the blogging world!!
Hi Lisa! I can't wait to here all of your updates!
Yay thanks for writing - what a great surprise and how nice to have a way to stay in touch. Cute picture of Josie! Yep, we bought Chad and Elise's house and moved in on Wednesday. I must have been in denial this whole time because it's been really surreal since then. Write more on your blog! Pictures too!
Welcome to blogging! It's way fun! Looking forward to more updates on your fam. Your little girl is adorable!
Post a Comment