We made a trip to Bear Lake a few weekends ago. My parents have a little beach house there. We had a good time with Nana & Papa, Brian & Brooke and kids, and Amy and kids. Sam wasn't able to make because he was on call. We missed him, but had a good time anyways.
8 comments:
Lisa,
Josie looks to cute.
I wrote on an earlier post and then realize you might not see it.
It looks like you are having a great time.
I want to kiss you cute little boy!!
Lisa,
Those are some great pictures. Could you post them on snapfish, shutterfly or whatever you use and I will buy some. Let me know what works for you.
lisa this is mom. this is my first time doing this. could i buy some pictures too.
Lisa,
Oh my goodness I'm so excited to see your blog! And I'm even more excited to hear you have a new little guy! What a cutie - and Josie remains the cutest little girl ever.
You can see us on our blog, too. Hope we can keep in touch better through these things :)
Lisa--hey, we did sell our house. It closes next week. It was really last minute--ahhh! Looks like you are enjoying your close proximity to family! Good for you! A
How fun for Josie to be around all of her cousins. That is the thing I miss the most about not living by family. Your kids always have instant friends. What cute kids! I'm loving Will's rolls on his legs. I love chubby babies!!
What cute cute pictures and it's soooo fun to see posts on your blog! I just love Josie's curls :)
Yeah! I am so glad you have joined the blogging world too. Now I can blog stalk you :) Your kids are beautiful. We are headed to Wyo the 11th-14th. You should come up and hang out. If not, I will hopefully see your fam at the Wray fam reunion the next weekend.
Post a Comment