Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gone Fishin'




Sam was lucky enough to have this past week off. We stayed in SLC for the first half of the week and accomplished tasks such as going to dentist, getting our truck serviced, etc. For the second half of the week we made a trip to Wyoming. Josie was able to enjoy a fun outing fishing.





Will and I stayed home, I think he enjoyed a day without a blonde haired little girl in his face. My sister took some really cute photos of him, but they are all on her camera. (Hey Amy, will you put those on Snapfish or email them to me?)

2 comments:

Emily K. said...

Your little boy is a doll!! How can you not melt at that smile? I wish I could see him in person. That picture of Josie sleeping in the backpack is great. Isn't life easier with just one? When friends take Tay or Rohne off my hands, it is so fun to just focus all your efforts, and I actually feel like I am a better mom at those moments. I miss you too. Are you getting psyched for the big SVHS class off '98 reunion? Remember all those big plans we had?

Texasute said...

Josie I am soooo jealous of your Dad. I should be taking your cousins fishing but have been a little busy.