Thursday, July 3, 2008

We are gonna miss these guys!



My sister and her family are on there way to Texas today! It was so sad to say goodbye to them, we loved living close to them this year and having them around. I think my sister and I will both miss having each other to babysit at the last minute or go shopping with. Here are the top five things I am going to miss:

-babysitters!
-Pumpkin shaped pizzas from Papa John's at Halloween
-Fireworks at Eaglewood
-shopping at Market Square
-Knowing that my sister was right up the street and that she would be there for me, no matter what, if I needed anything

We love you guys!!!! Can't wait to see you again soon!

3 comments:

Emily K. said...

Oh, Lis, I definitely feel for you. I'm sorry she is moving, but it looks like you have a good support system of friends, which I am very proud of you for. Please teach me how to do that!!

marathonmom said...

Lisa, You really make me cry. I miss you too.
We will miss watching your kids grow up on a day to day basis. They change so much when they are younger. I will miss having Josie and Will not know us really well. We will be more like strangers to them. Show them lots of pictures so they never forget us. My kids talk about things Josie did at least once a day.

Texasute said...

Lisa,

I'm sorry for taking your sister away. I know you'll never forgive me but I'm hoping if I play the "I'm pathetic" card I just might have a chance