When Rohne wasn't too big to fight against it, he often looked like Will in this picture. The joys of having a big sister. Just don't let Sam see!! Too cute. Gosh, he is getting so big!!
I am a mom to a little princess and jolly boy, my husband is a busy resident who works really hard on small amouts of sleep. We are just trying to make it through residency, and enjoy the ride along the way!
4 comments:
When Rohne wasn't too big to fight against it, he often looked like Will in this picture. The joys of having a big sister. Just don't let Sam see!! Too cute. Gosh, he is getting so big!!
Hey, your blog is super cute! Josie looks so much like you! I can't believe how big your little guy is what a cutie.
How funny! I'm sure she'll leave him alone when she gets a real sister.
Connor wishes he were there to protect his only boy cousin from the threat of all these girls.
Post a Comment