So my Josie girl is so in the princess mode! She loves to dress up and most days you can find her in a dress, heels, and a tiara. The other day I was looking at a princess book with her and she pointed to the prince and said "Look what a cute daddy!" What and I going to do with this girl?!
She also watched me make some Jello instant pudding and when she tasted it she said "Yum! Your a good maker mom."
Will had his well child check-up yesterday, he is generally a pretty easy going kid. Well, they
gave him the oral rotavirus vaccine and he went bonkers! I have never seen him that mad, even the nurse said she had never seen a kids face get so red. He fell asleep after the other shots and woke up 3 hours later still mad. I finally got him to calm down and he went back asleep. He woke up 3o minutes later happy as can be. He seems to be a lot like his day, happy and easy going most of the time, but if something makes him mad, it makes him really mad!
3 comments:
Oh, Lis, Josie is the cutest ever! She reminds me so much of you. Her curly hair is adorable, and she has that awesome brown skin I have always been envious of. Her and Taylee would get along great. Tay wears princess dresses all day long. Will is quite the looker, too. I'm glad he's a good little guy for you. Hope everything is going well. Call me sometime. I'm glad to see you're posting a little. I like to see what you guys are up to.
LISA!!! I am SOOO glad you are blogging after almost a year stint, I am just dying over Josie and her beautiful blue eyes, blonde curls and tanned skin. What an angel...and little Will, he is so cute as well, I didn't even know you had another baby. I randomly clicked on your blog and LOVE the pics...keep updating...where are you guys? What is Sam specializing in? Love hearing from you!!
Sara G.
He looks so much like Sam, it is unreal!! So fun to see your posts. We need to get together. Hooray for finishing intern year!
Post a Comment