
Josie is lucky enough to be blessed with naturally curly hair. We almost always just wear it curly because it looks so cute and is so easy to fix. But today we decided to make it straight. Josie loved it and called it her "Sleeping Beauty hair." I have a feeling that as she gets older I will spend many mornings making her curly hair straight! I think I still prefer curly, what do you think?

Baby Will is just getting cuter and fatter by the minute. At his 4 month check-up he weighed in at a chunky 22 lbs. Don't worry his head and height are big too. He is just big all around! We love this rolly, polly, & jolly guy!
20 comments:
Oh my goodness, I see a little Lisa there! She is SO adorable either way and I'm sure you're told that all the time. What a cute little boy too - roly-poly and jolly are the best words to describe him! What cuties. I'm glad you guys are doing well.
Oh man Lisa - little Josie is such a mini you even more so with her hair straight! Summer has Curly hair to and I love it - preference for curly hair for me but she is so darn cute either way!
I can't believe she actually sat still long enough for you to straighten her hair! I tried to do it to Taylee's hair once, and she about freaked out. She apparently thinks that girls have curly hair, and she'll look like a boy if it's straight. Both ways are so cute! I love your little boy's rolls! So awesome! Rohne was always a big boy too. I wish I could see him in person! Maybe someday.
Wow Lisa, Josie with straight hair looks like a little princess!! It does make her look older than with curly. Either way she is a Doll!! I really like curly hair. Kess has natural curl but it is really really loose. What a happy boy you have. Brads boy is really big also, but he is the happiest thing ever. By the way to answer your question on my blog a while ago. Yes Brad has twins. They are 27 months old! Enjoy the fam!
What a beauty! Sam is going to have his hands full when she's a teenager, interviewing all of her dates. ;-) And Will is destined to play football! They are both cute as can be!
I just love those curls. Char's are just in the back, but I am hoping they go all over. Will is such a chub, there is nothing better!! Lewis is in swim lessons right now too...I can't believe summer is almost over!!
I love Josie's hair both ways. She's sooo cute. And Will is so handsome...he is a big boy. He will make a great football player someday.Isaac stats at 9 months were:
Weighs 21 lbs 9 oz – 70 %
Tall 28 ¼ inches – 50 %
Head Circumference 47 ½ cm – 95%
hey josie! this is Jaylen. I like your sleeping beauty hair!
WOW...I honestly can't believe that my cute little niece sat still long enough for you to straighten her hair. I can't believe how grown-up she looks. I vote curly for a little while longer cuz we don't want her growing up too fast! I love you pretty girl...Aunt Hannah.
Totally forgot to say something about my adorable nephew...I can't believe how big he is and I saw him just a week ago! I think I see some of Sam in him in this pic. I just want to pinch those legs...you will be able to hold this picture for blackmail when he gets older. :)
Hey,
It's so fun to see your blog! I don't think I've seen you since graduation. It was funny because I wasn't totally sure who you were because it didn't have your last name. But when I saw your little girl she just had a familiar face. What a cutie!
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!!
Wow! that is a hard question. I love the curls but like Cailean said she looks like you with it straight, it makes her look a little bit more grown up too.
and as for Will, OH my! he is so cute, I just want to squeeze those legs!
Will looks like the big floating Stay Puft Marshmellow man from GhostBusters. Check out the video here and let me know if you agree.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_loG8AQKtY
Oh my goodness, that girl is gorgeous! She looks just like you Lisa! I just want to eat those rolls on Will's legs, he's so cute!
That is funny how much josie looks like you with the straight hair and it does make her look way old! I love the curls my self, plus it is easier to do!
Lisa I found your blog. Your kids are so adorable. I can not believe how big your little guy is. I love Josie's curly hair. She looks so much like you at that age. Kirk and Lesia Hoopes
Josie looks so much older with straight hair. I love the chunky baby boy:) He is so cute!
Hi Lisa! I found your blog from Autumn's, which I found from Lyndi's, I hope you don't mind. Your babies are adorable, and it looks like you all are doing so great.
~Carolyn Erickson-Gordon :)
She looks JUST LIKE you with straight hair. Cute either way.
Post a Comment