Wow, Wow, Wow! You actually posted some pictures of your kids!! Yay! Josie is so big, and her hair is way curly. Too cute. And, your little boy, Will. . . what a looker!!! Thank you for the pictures. They are great. I hope you are surviving life with two kids. I am envying your weather in these pictures. Be glad you are not here. We haven't seen the sun in weeks!
You have a baby boy!!! I was surprised to see pics on the class website, had no idea! Congrats! What two adorable little ones you have! Hope all is going well - I'm sure you are keeping very busy!
Oh my goodness, after so long without a new blog post you go and put on these adorable pictures! I had no idea you were expecting another baby even! Congratulations! He is beautiful and Josie is still the cutest!!!!
Hey Lisa!! I Saw you were on my blog. At first it took me a bit to figure out who it was, then I looked at your little girl and knew instantly. She is adorable and I love her name. How old is your little boy?? He is a doll! Anyways, stay in touch, if you don't mind I'm going to add you to my blog list!! Hope all is well with you guys! Shanna
Is that really Josi??? Oh my she is sooo cute, I love her curls. Jeanne announced not too long ago that you had a baby. Congratulations he is a ham! It looks like you are having a great time there.
I am a mom to a little princess and jolly boy, my husband is a busy resident who works really hard on small amouts of sleep. We are just trying to make it through residency, and enjoy the ride along the way!
6 comments:
Wow, Wow, Wow! You actually posted some pictures of your kids!! Yay! Josie is so big, and her hair is way curly. Too cute. And, your little boy, Will. . . what a looker!!! Thank you for the pictures. They are great. I hope you are surviving life with two kids. I am envying your weather in these pictures. Be glad you are not here. We haven't seen the sun in weeks!
Wow!! Your little boy is adorable!
Congrats! This is the first I have seen him.
You have a baby boy!!! I was surprised to see pics on the class website, had no idea! Congrats! What two adorable little ones you have! Hope all is going well - I'm sure you are keeping very busy!
Oh my goodness, after so long without a new blog post you go and put on these adorable pictures! I had no idea you were expecting another baby even! Congratulations! He is beautiful and Josie is still the cutest!!!!
Hey Lisa!! I Saw you were on my blog. At first it took me a bit to figure out who it was, then I looked at your little girl and knew instantly. She is adorable and I love her name. How old is your little boy?? He is a doll! Anyways, stay in touch, if you don't mind I'm going to add you to my blog list!! Hope all is well with you guys!
Shanna
Is that really Josi??? Oh my she is sooo cute, I love her curls.
Jeanne announced not too long ago that you had a baby. Congratulations he is a ham!
It looks like you are having a great time there.
Post a Comment